About us - The community for BRIDGE-BUILDERS and ENABLERS
The Promotor Community has set itself the task of promoting technology transfer at Fraunhofer through its entrepreneurial activities and thereby creating impact for society.
What is the goal of the promotors community?
- To intensify the transfer of technologies to society at the institutes together with Fraunhofer Venture
- Sensitize and empower employees of Fraunhofer institutes to commercialize results from applied research
- Create a cross-institute network where hurdles and best practices regarding technology transfer can be openly discussed, where people can learn from each other and where new models can be tested
What is the role of a promotor?
- Promotors motivate colleagues and act as role models to think and act entrepreneurially
- They initiate changes in the area of technology transfer
- You accompany transfer teams, initiate innovation projects and test new business models at the institute
- You are in close contact with Fraunhofer Venture and support in finding relevant technologies, teams and people for technology transfer
- You are a bridge builder and connect the right people in your environment
Why should I become a promotor?
- You strongly believe that Fraunhofer develops excellent technologies that do not end up in a drawer but need to be made available to society - and you want to contribute to this?
- You are enthusiastic about innovative ideas and would like to bring more entrepreneurial thinking into the Fraunhofer Institutes?
- You are looking for an exchange with like-minded Fraunhofer colleagues on best practices regarding technology transfer, innovation, intra- and entrepreneurship - and this across institute and hierarchy boundaries?
- Do you want to help shape technology transfer within Fraunhofer and be the contact person at your institute?
- You are open-minded and like to try out new ways - if necessary also in the face of resistance?
- You are communicative and like to accompany others in the implementation of ideas?